REMEMBER-Staging your home costs less than lowering the price.
Many homeowners preparing to put their home on the market have find themselves thinking…
• The house will sell, we are priced right, we don’t need to do anything to it.
• I don’t want to spend any more money than I have to, my house looks fine.
• I am very neat so the way I live in the house is fine for putting it on the market.
• I’ll just move out, the house will show better empty.
• If it doesn’t sell, THEN I may consider staging it.